Ruth loves working with her neighbors to make things happen. If you are interested getting involved with Ruth’s campaign, you are in the right place. The campaign has lots of ways for you to contribute and make a difference!
We have lots of opportunities to volunteer.
- Host a House Party – A great way to support Ruth’s campaign is to get the word out to your family and friends about her priorities and hard work. House parties are a fun way to build community, raise funds, and get information about the campaign!
- Go Door Knocking – Talk to other people in your community on Ruth’s behalf. Ruth will be getting out to knock on as many doors as she can. Join her and help us reach as many people as possible. This is the best way to get people in our community out to vote. Put on your walking shoes!
- Make Phone Calls – Do you like talking to people? Have fun with a group of your friends while making calls to ask for support and get out the vote. We provide everything for you – phone numbers, a script, and even snacks and beverages!
- Help with Events – We always need help with events. Help plan, send out invitations, staff a table, set up, or make & serve food.
- Promote on Social Media – Social media is where its at! Sign up for our social media squad and you will be notified when Ruth has good news to share. Whether you Facebook, Instagram or Tweet – we want you on our squad!
Visit our VOLUNTEER page and complete our contact form. We will follow up with you and help you get started!
SUBSCRIBE TO RUTH’S BLOG and/or NEWSLETTER
Ruth loves to write. By subscribing to her blog and newsletter, you will get know her as a person, understand her priorities and love for the community, and be able to follow her campaign. You’ll also get to read guest posts by supporters and community members.
To subscribe to Ruth’s e-news list – click here.
To follow Ruth’s blog – Click on the “Follow Ruth for Vermont” link in the column to the right to be notified when Ruth posts a new blog.
ATTEND AN EVENT
Meet Ruth in person. Ruth loves connecting with her neighbors. Visit the Campaign Calendar to find out where she will be. Let her know if there’s an event in your town that she should attend. She is happy to discuss what’s on your mind and would love to meet you.
All campaigns need funds to advertise and create materials to spread the word. Donations of any size are always very appreciated!