Election Day is a week away. Do you have a voting plan? If not, make one. It turns out that the best way to make sure we do something, is to plan to do something.
Pull out your calendars, find November 6, and schedule a time to get to the polls.
If November 6 is busy, you still have few days left to vote early! Schedule a time to get to your town clerk’s office tomorrow through Friday (check the hours first). I voted today because I’ll be busy greeting voters around the county on November 6. If you’ve got something going on next Tuesday, vote early! (Thanks to everyone who has already voted early!)
After you make a plan to vote, make a plan to help!
We need lots of people to help us get out the vote (GOTV), and there are lots of ways you can be part of our GOTV Team!
- Phonebank with me & Christine Hallquist, Candidate for Governor, Sunday at 1:30 in Middlebury! Sign up for a shift then to Call with Christine!
- Special Canvass with me & Christine Hallquist, Candidate for Governor, Sunday at 12:30 in Bristol! Sign up for a shift then to Canvass with Christine!
Honk & Wave. Generate excitement and remind folks to get out and vote on Election Day. Dress warm and bring your Ruth sign.
- Bristol 116/17 Four Corners 7:30-8:30am or 3:30-5:00pm
- Middlebury Green, 7:00-9:00am
- Vergennes City Park, 6:00-7:30am
- Join Middlebury College students & community members at MiddVOTE’s #VoteTogether Party at the Polls at the College Park in Middlebury, 4:00-6:00pm.
- Join Addison County Democrats at the Middlebury Inn, at 7:00pm after the polls close on Election Night. We’ll monitor results in Addison County and around the state, and hopefully have much to celebrate. RSVP here.
Thank you for all you’ve done to get us this far. Let’s not slow down in this final week. Make a plan to vote and help! We’ll need all hands on deck at the polls and in our towns to be sure we come out on top!
Onward to Election Day!